Integritus Healthcare Systems
Non-Profit Massachusetts Company
We are a leading not-for-profit provider of post-acute care, long-term healthcare, and senior housing. Because we are a Massachusetts company, from our leadership to our local staff, we live in the communities we serve.
Integritus Healthcare owns or operates 15 rehabilitation and skilled nursing facilities in Massachusetts; Linda Manor Assisted Living, a traditional assisted living and specialized memory care community in Leeds, Mass.; Day Brook Village Senior Living, a continuing care retirement community in Holyoke, Mass.; Kimball Farms, a life care, continuing care retirement community in Lenox, Mass.; East Longmeadow Memory Care Assisted Living, an assisted living memory care community in East Longmeadow, Mass.; and two hospice providers, HospiceCare in The Berkshires and Pioneer Valley Hospice & Palliative Care, for those with life-limiting illnesses.
Integritus Healthcare is a not-for-profit, consumer-centered organization committed to fulfilling the health and residential needs of the population in the communities we serve.
Integritus Healthcare creates exceptional experiences that will cause those we serve to always prefer us.
- Integrity – We exhibit moral and ethical conduct, reliability, and dedication
- Compassion – We treat customers, families, employees, and community members with dignity, respect, courtesy, and kindness
- Excellence – We maintain the highest standards for clinical and service quality, and commit to continually improving the organization, our knowledge and skills
- Teamwork – We work together in our pursuit of excellence and hold each other to the highest professional standards
- Stewardship – We responsibly develop and invest our resources in a sustainable manner and for the benefit of our stakeholders
We have been caring for seniors for decades. Our housing, rehab, skilled nursing, and senior living programs are designed to meet the needs of our community. Since we are not-for-profit, we reinvest our time, talent and resources into our people, our programs and our services. We focus on outcomes, and we are proud to be a resource to the families who need us now and in the future.